Providing baby changing facilities for parents and carers is a thoughtful and considerate service that you can provide to your users.
If you run a business like a shop, restaurant, café or supermarket then it makes sound business sense to provide users with baby changing facilities. Not only does it provide parent and carers with much needed and convenient space to change their baby’s nappy but they are also much more likely to use your premises in the future if you provide this service.
It’s a well-documented fact that baby changing facilities do increase footfall to commercial premises so it is an investment that is worth making.
Nappy Disposal Bin
A 50 litre clinical waste bin can be used in a variety of different situations, typically for the disposal of nappy waste or for medical bandage waste storage.
The clinical waste bin would be serviced according to the site requirements.
New clinical waste bags would be installed on each visit and a duty of care certificate provided after each collection of the waste.
There would be no charge for the duty of care certificate /Waste transfer note.
Babyminder® Changing Station
At Eurocare we supply the Babyminder® range of products and changing station. These can be supplied in horizontal or vertical formats and they provide the following features and benefits:
- Wall mounted to provide optimum security they provide a safe, secure and hygienic surface to change a baby’s nappy
- Includes two durable straps so that a baby can be securely held and provide peace of mind.
- Compact and slim so it doesn’t take up much room
- Strong moulded hinges and gas strut mechanism which provides strength and safety, stopping the product from snapping shut
- Includes two bag hooks so that the parent or carer can hang their bag whilst changing
We have supplied the Babyminder® changing station to a variety of locations such as:
- Shopping centres
- Cinemas / Tourist attractions
- Leisure centres & gyms
- Motorway services
- Stadiums & sports arenas
- Department stores
If we can help you supply your commercial premises then please call us on 0800 587 0606 and speak to one of our helpful team.