Pest Control Technician – Vacancy
Europest Pest Control – Pest Control Technician – (Bridgend and Vale of Glamorgan)
Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Pest Control Technician to join our successful team based in and around Bridgend and the Vale of Glamorgan
We are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated, well organized, reliable, flexible and trustworthy individual.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- Facilitate the smooth running of the business through the treatment of pest infestations on commercial, residential and government properties.
- Primarily, the Pest Control Technician will travel to various premises within a designated geographical area to inspect premises, report on pest levels and organise/undertake treatment programs
- Inspect customer premises and report on status of premises on levels of pest infestation.
- Organise and undertake a programme of treatments to control pests.
- Write reports on all inspections undertaken to include details of treatment.
- Undertake minor proofing works to prevent pest infestation.
- Sell new and additional work as opportunities arise.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ideally be qualified to BPCA / RSPH level 2 in pest management or equivalent (but full training will be given to the right candidate)
- Have a full, valid UK drivers licence.
- Competent written & verbal communication Skills
- Excellent communication skills and be confident dealing with customers at all levels
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Competitive salary
- Commission on leads and regular overtime opportunities
- Fully Equipped company vehicle
- Company mobile
- Quality bonus
- On-going training
To find out more or apply for this role, please send your query or CV to
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Morgan Francis on 07899917372